Letrilegpitt Admin replied

292 weeks ago

Rogue Full Movie Online Free

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b An idyllic wildlife cruise disintegrates into terror when a party of tourists are stalked by a massive man-eating crocodile. Pete McKell, a cynical American travel writer, joins a disparate group of holiday-makers on a river cruise through the waters of Kakadu National Park. Initially Pete clashes with their tour captain, Kate, a feisty young woman who assumes he is just another 'city-slicker' in search of a quick thrill. After an uneventful day cruising the river, Kate is reluctantly persuaded to steer their boat into unexplored territory. They discover a secluded lake but terror strikes when their craft receives a powerful blow from beneath the murky depths and begins to sink. With little choice, she beaches the vessel on the closest dry land -a tiny mud island. With a rising tide and only half an hour of daylight left, fear grips the groupthey realize they are trapped in the lair of a 'rogue' crocodile, governed only by its need to hunt and kill. Begrudgingly, Pete and Kate join forces to keep hysteria at bay and in the process start to see beyond their initial impressions. Their first attempt to escape fails, but then Pete has an idea - they must trap the crocodile to enable the group to flee to the other side of the island whilst Kate swims for help. Pete volunteers to stand guard, but without warning, the beast breaks free and targets Kate who fails to resurface. As darkness descends and the muddy waters rise, a terrifying struggle ensues with only one probable outcome death.
An American journalist on assignment in the Australian outback encounters a man-eating crocodile while trapped on a rapidly flooding mud island.
The film takes place in the Australian outback and follows an American journalist Pete,who joins a group of tourists on a boat tour of the Australian outback.The tour guide is the charismatic Kate and is joined by about a dozen tourists. As the tour is nearly over,the boat is rammed by a huge sour water crocodile and the group is left deserted on a small muddy island with the shore quickly rising.The group has to work quickly to get to safety before they are left in the water with the attack-prone crocodile."Rogue" is an entertaining killer crocodile flick with some effective jolts of suspense.Thankfully McLean chooses to showlittle of the crocodilepossible through the first three acts of his script.The finale which shows crocodile in its gruesome entirety is the best part of the film.The only thing that disappointed me is the lack of gore.8 out of 10.
There are plenty of alligator/crocodile attack movies floating around out there. When I heard Dimension Extreme added another movie to this plethora of a line, I was very excited. I had seen many before and knew what it took for me to enjoy such a film of this nature. Animal attacks in general usually creep me out, but I got something different with Rogue. Rogue is more of the blunt entertainment type of croc movie. It did not try to be scary, per say, it just tried to be daring, and I enjoyed this.<br/><br/>Rogue works well because we care for none of the characters. Face it, with so many characters, there is not much time to give them all likable characteristics enough to care whether each and every one dies or not. We want to see carnage and tense situations, and you get just that when you are watching Rogue. Of course, some horror clichés apply, but overall it is impressive how original Rogue was. I enjoyed the deaths, the pace, and it all just blended really nicely.<br/><br/>Even though Black Water takes the cake for me in terms of excellent croc/alligator attack films because of it's perfect pace, anticipation and creepiness, Rogue does everything it acquires to be plain and simple entertainment; nothing more, nothing less. The directing is fine, acting is fine and effects are nice. I don't think you can lose when you choose to watch this movie, but that's just me. It might not make your favorites, but it'll leave you satisfied. I wish to see it again sometime.

On the DVD extras menu Greg McLean says that the film was inspired by stories of a large crocodile that had attacked people in the Northern Territories. The story and characters however have all been made up specifically for the film Surprisingly, the Unrated Version does not feature any more unrated-worthy material than the usual R-Rated version. One can speculate that the Unrated Version is the original Australian Version whereas the R-Rated Version was created especially for the US market and therefore several plotscenes were left out. Those scenes are featured in the Unrated aka. Australian Version.
Alone in the Dark: O Despertar do Mal tamil dubbed movie downloadDesperate Measures full movie kickass torrentthe Agent Hollywood full movie in hindi free download hdEpisode 1.204 full movie in hindi 720pNo Ordinary Family full movie torrentEscape from Rave Island download moviesJay Leno Slash song free downloadEpisode 12.1 720pthe Penance hindi dubbed free downloadthe AkaKILL! Theater: 14th Elimination - Love Esdeath, Seriously! full movie download in hindi

last edited 213 weeks ago by Letrilegpitt
Please log in to post a reply.